Anyone can transform their inspirations into 3D creations in uMake, awarded with the iPad Pro app of the year.
Comprehensive and easy to use, it enables CAD pros and novices alike and engages teachers and students. A quick sketch or a few primitives is enough to start modeling ideas in 3D. Get precise, useful and inspiring results as you draw, edit, export, view, render and share your creations from the freedom of your iPhone or iPad.
Whether you are creating 3D models for fun, education, work, or your business, uMake has intuitive and powerful features that enhance and express your creativity.
uMake helps you realize your vision of industrial design, product design, architecture, interior design, fashion, graphic design, UX design, fine art, stage design and theater, recreation, etc. Designers, artists, engineers, students, educators and creators discover unique ways to create and learn in uMake.
FINGER FRIENDLY, SUPERB WITH APPLE PENCIL
– Model with your fingertips or draw with precision with an Apple Pencil
– Supports Apple Pencil pressure sensitivity
– Draw freely, just like on paper, with sketch planes, snapping tools, dimensions, etc.
POWERFUL ENGINE, PROFESSIONAL TOOLS
– Create smooth and precise NURBS curves and vector surfaces
– Sketch freely in 3D as you come up with your ideas or draw precise dimensions for professional CAD
– Take advantage of essential mass modeling tools including Push & Pull, Extrude, Extrude Along Path, Revolve and Array
– Model quickly with Symmetry and Mirroring tools
– Stay organized with layers and geometric grouping
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN APPLICATIONS
– Move projects between your favorite painting, drawing, CAD and 3D printing applications and programs
– Export to IGES, STEP, OBJ and STL formats
– Batch import and import of SKP (SketchUp, 3D Warehouse), IGES, STEP, OBJ, STL and SVG files
– Import photos and reference images, such as blueprints or floor plans
– Use uMake with SketchUp, Procreate, Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Rhino3D, PTC OnShape, Concepts, Paper, Morpholio, Alias, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Catia, Solid Edge, Maya, 3DS Max, MeshMixer, Netfabb, Shapr3D, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Inkscape and many more!
VIEW, RENDER AND SHARE, HERE IN UMAKE
– Exclusive built-in photorealistic rendering engine for fast beautiful results with easy setup
– Library of textures, lighting and presets
– Imagine your designs in the real world with augmented reality (AR)
– Create presentations and share your ideas directly in uMake
MANY WAYS TO LEARN AND EXPLORE
– 250+ pre-made models to get you started
– In-app video tutorials and demos of each tool or setting
– Free tutorials of 1 day, 3 days or 7 days
– Comprehensive online knowledge base
– Ask questions or suggest features in our friendly user forums
– iPad Pro app of the year 2015
– The best of the App Store 2015
– Editors Choice
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [emailÂ protected]
Follow us on Instagram (@umake), Facebook (@ umake.xyz) and Twitter (@uMakeXYZ) for more updates.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm the purchase.
* Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of your subscription period. To unsubscribe, you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Manage changes to your subscription in iTunes account settings.
* Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a uMake subscription.
For more information, please visit:
Terms of Service – http://www.umake.xyz/legal/terms