DUBLIN, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Automotive 3D Printer Market, By Technology (Stereolithography, Fusion Layout Modeling, Selective Laser Sintering, Laminated Object Manufacturing and Others), By Application, By Region, Forecast and Opportunities competitions, 2017-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global automotive 3D printer market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the increasing development of lightweight auto parts using 3D and high capital investments in automotive technology by market players. Furthermore, the growing need to develop lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles and the strict measures taken by the government regarding automobiles and auto parts are expected to propel the growth of the global automotive 3D printer market in the coming years.
Additionally, an increasing number of collaborations between major 3D printing companies and automotive OEMs and increasing penetration of electric vehicles are fueling the growth of the global automotive 3D printer market. Increasing consumer purchasing power and changing consumer preferences to develop advanced technologies are expected to drive the growth of the global automotive 3D printer market. Automotive OEMs are actively using 3D printing technologies for new product innovation and rapid prototyping, which is expected to drive the demand for automotive 3D printer market growth.
Continuous technological advancements aimed at improving overall vehicle operation and improving driver and passenger comfort are contributing to the increased application of 3D printing in the automotive sector. However, lack of skilled labor and high initial costs are expected to hamper the automotive 3D printer market growth in the coming years.
The global automotive 3D printer market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, regional distribution, and company. Based on this technology, the global automotive 3D printer market is divided into stereolithography, fusion layout modeling, selective laser sintering, laminated object manufacturing, three-dimensional injection printing, and others. Selective laser sintering (SLS) technology is expected to hold the largest automotive 3D printer market share owing to its increased use in automotive, aerospace tooling, biomedical, and architecture. Additionally, 3D printing based on SLS technology helps create more durable prototypes compared to other technologies, which is driving its growth in the global automotive 3D printer market.
The major players operating in the global automotive 3D printer market are 3D Systems Corp., Formlabs Inc., Markforged, Inc., Zortrax SA, Ultimaker BV, etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2017-2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022
- Forecast period: 2023-2027
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the global automotive 3D printer market size from 2017 to 2021
- Estimate and forecast the global Automotive 3D Printer market size from 2022 to 2027 and the growth rate till 2027
- To classify and forecast the global Automotive 3D Printer Market based on product type, application, fuel type, region and competitive landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global automotive 3D printer market
- Identify drivers and challenges in the global automotive 3D printer market
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global Automotive 3D Printer Market
- To identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the global Automotive 3D Printers Market
- Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Automotive 3D Printers Market
Main topics covered:
1. Product introduction
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Automotive 3D Printer Market
5. Voice of the customer
5.1. Factors influencing purchase decision
5.2. Assisted brand recall and unassisted brand recall
5.3. Challenges/unmet needs
6. Global Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
6.1. Market size and forecast
6.1.1. By value and volume
6.2. Market share and forecasts
6.2.1. By Technology (Stereolithography, Fusion Layout Modeling, Selective Laser Sintering, Laminated Object Fabrication, Three-Dimensional Injection Printing, and Others)
6.2.2. By application (prototyping and tooling, manufacturing of complex components, research, development and innovation and others)
6.2.3. By region (North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; South America and Middle East & Africa)
6.2.4. By company (2021)
6.3. Product market map (by technology, by region)
7. North America Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
9. Europe & CIS Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
10. South America Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
11. Middle East and outlook for the automotive 3D printer market in Africa
12. Market dynamics
13. Market trends and developments
14. Recent development in automotive industry using 3D printing
15. Competitive landscape
15.1. Company Profiles (partial list of top companies)
15.1.1. 3D Systems Corp.
15.1.2. Formlabs Inc.
15.1.3. Markforged, Inc.
15.1.4. Zortrax S.A.
15.1.5. Ultimaker B.V.
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ykfb9y
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets