The craftsman offers:
- New generation linear module Industrial-grade transmission technology is applied to desktop manufacturing – steel guide rails made by micron-level CNC grinding are integrated into the new linear modules. This leads to a significant increase in accuracy, stiffness, and durability, giving you a fast, accurate, and stable build experience.
- 400mm*400mm*400mm large working area Artisan has a working area of 400mm x 400mm x 400mm, where you can create larger projects in one piece.
- Quick-change design Its quick-change tool heads and platforms allow users to switch between three functions in one minute. More screws.
- 300°C dual extrusion 3D printing Equipped with two extruders that can heat up to 300°C, Artisan is able to print not only with soluble and detachable supports, but also with delicate materials such as nylon. The optimized transmission system and the motion control algorithm allow a dimensional accuracy of ±0.1 mm even at a high speed of 150-180 mm/s. Automatic bed leveling and Z-offset calibration of both extruders make it easy to prepare for your job.
- 10W high power laser engraving and cutting Comes with the latest 10W laser module, Artisan is able to cut faster and deeper on more materials and deliver refined laser engraving. The 10W laser module can engrave at speeds of up to 6000mm/min, while cutting wood up to 8mm thick in a single pass.
- 200W CNC carving and cutting Artisan further improves the performance of the CNC to 200W. It has increased its power by 300% and its maximum spindle speed by 50%, making it 6 times faster in machining hard woods such as beech, with a dimensional accuracy of up to 0.2 mm.
- An integrated control system with ultra-wide 7″ touch screen In Artisan, the power module, emergency stop button, main control and touchscreen are integrated into an integrated control system, changing the way you interact with the touchscreen and the whole of the controller.
Equipped enclosure Artisan comes with a compatible case, providing an extra layer of security during the manufacturing process.
According to Daniel, CEO and Product Manager at Snapmaker, “Artisan exploits 3D printing, laser engraving and cutting, sculpting and CNC cutting with enhanced capabilities and also combines ease of use, making it more user-friendly than with its simple process.” By fully integrating high-quality hardware, all-in-one software and a user-friendly interface, Artisan ensures both an efficient workflow and high-quality print results.
Snapmaker Artisan will launch on the official website on August 9th.
The pre-order price will be $2,799 with free shipping.
Founded in 2016, Snapmaker is a technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3-in-1 desktop 3D printers that integrate 3D printing, laser engraving and cutting, and CNC sculpting. Our flagship Snapmaker 2.0 3-in-1 3D printer set a record in 2019 as the most funded 3D printer on Kickstarter and won the CES 2020 Innovation Award and the 2022 iF Design Award .
Source and top image: Snapmaker