3D Printing Materials Market Trends – Growing Adoption of 3D Printing Materials in Global Healthcare Industry
The Global 3D printing materials market the size was USD 1.97 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of 23.7% over the forecast period, according to the latest report from Reports and Data. The market revenue growth is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of 3D printing materials in the global healthcare industry.
Healthcare companies are increasingly adopting 3D printing technology for applications ranging from 3D printed bioreactors and vascular systems to surgical planning models. Additionally, the growing demand for custom precision devices has led to the wide adoption of 3D printing technology. Moreover, the increase in engineering innovations is expected to drive the market revenue growth. For example, engineers developed a 3D-printed airway splint for babies with tracheobronchomalacia, allowing them to live more normal lives by supporting tiny airways near the lungs that could collapse due to the disease. .
Main actors– 3D Systems, Inc., Stratasys, Arkema, Materialise, EOS, CRS Holdings, LLC., Solvay, Desktop Metal, Inc., DSM and Ultimaker BV.
Click the link for a sample copy of the report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1700
Some highlights of the report
- The plastic segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period owing to the increasing need for low cost, ease of manufacture, versatility and water resistance. Plastics are widely used in manufacturing and prototyping due to their durability and efficiency. Plastic 3D printing materials are used to create accurate and repeatable fixtures and jigs in manufacturing processes due to benefits such as productivity, durability, repeatability, and lower total costs. Additionally, the growing need for streamlined workflows to accelerate digital design, create appearance models, and build functional prototypes is also driving the revenue growth of this segment.
- The filament segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period. Plastic materials are typically used as filaments in 3D printing processes. The filaments retain good tensile strength and can withstand heavy loads. They are therefore commonly used for prototypes and investment casting molds because they become flexible at the right temperature. These characteristics make filaments an excellent choice for printing plastic automotive parts, moving parts, musical instruments, kitchen appliances, electronic housings and various toys. These factors are expected to contribute to the revenue growth of this segment.
- The FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) segment is expected to account for the largest market share over the forecast period owing to the growing need for faster 3D printing. The easy scalability of FDM technology allows larger objects to be printed at a lower cost. Additionally, the FDM process involves layering materials in a pattern and fusing them together, so it is widely accepted as a simple method of 3D printing. FDM 3D printing technology is the top choice for end users, due to its ease of use and low complexity.
- The manufacturing segment is expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period due to faster production process with low operating costs. 3D printing is used for the mass production of high-quality parts and components in a number of end-use industries, including automotive, construction, healthcare, aerospace and defense, among others. Besides automotive components, 3D printing is also used to produce mobile cases, toys, and a number of other products to reduce material waste. This technology has been widely adopted in these end-use industries due to its advantages such as its ability to reduce manufacturing costs and lead times.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2019-2030)
Form Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Direct metal laser sintering (DMLS)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the revenue growth of the Global 3D Printing Materials Market?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global 3D Printing Materials market during the forecast years?
- Who are the key players in the global 3D printing materials market?
- What are the key findings of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces market analysis?
Explore more industry research by reports and data:
behentrimonium methosulfate market Size, Share, Trend, Outlook by Type (BTMS-25, BTMS-50), Outlook by Manufacturing Route, Outlook by Grade, End-Use Outlook (Haircare, Skincare), Forecast by Region to 2030
Paved Market Size, Share, Trend, Outlook by Type (Granite, Concrete, Charcoal, Others), Outlook by Manufacturing Route, Outlook by Grade, Outlook by End Use (Household, Commercial) and Forecast by Region to 2030
tungsten carbide market Size, share, trends, outlook by type (1μm, 1-10μm, 10-50μm, others), outlook by manufacturing route, outlook by grade, outlook by end-use (machine tools and components, colorants and punches, cutting tools, abrasive products, others) and forecast by region until 2030
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and data
Contact person: John Watson
E-mail: Send an email
Address:40 Wall Street, 28th Floor
Town: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States